Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sufering without my boyfriend. Help!?

I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years. I am 30 and he is 34. It's a long story, but we lead different lives. I used to always go there every weekend and I got used to that routine and used to always being with him and love being with him. He lives with his mom for reasons he kind of can't help. But we always argued alot. He gets mad at almost everything under the sun. Tends to be controlling and things usually always are his way. He is a very good person at heart and we have soo many memories together. We have gotten into fights before and went 3 weeks at most without talking. Then when we see each other again, we are so in love and missed each other so badly. He always told me we are meant to be together and are alike in tons of ways. But because of his ways and because he doesnt even bother with my mom or my friend's, I always knew it would never work. So anyways, we got into another fight June 1st and we haven't spoken since then. It's almost been a month, the longest. And I think about him all day, in my sleep, at work, everywhere. I wonder what he is doing and where he goes. It bothers me really bad. I know it's killing him really bad being without me too. It's always a game of waiting to see who will contact who first. But I know, if we get back together, it will be great for about 2 weeks and then everything will revert back to the way it was. But the 4th of July is coming up and we always spent it together every year. I really want to be strong and not contact him, but when the 4th gets here, I know it will bother the hell out of me. Deep down I know he is my soulmate, but deep down I also know he wouldn't be good for me in the long run with the way he is. His birthday is coming up too. The middle of July. I will definately send him a Happy Birthday text and then we can take it from there and see what happens. But do you think I should contact him for 4th of July? Or let it go and just wait until his birthday when I actually have a reason to contact him? Time is getting closer and I don't know what to do!! I just want to see him and be with him, but I'm afraid if something gets started up again, it just won't work. Help!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment