Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to revert from Catholic back to Methodist?

I was baptised Methodist, and married in the Anglican Church. My children were baptised in the Anglican church when babies. My children went to a Catholic School, and I began going along to their Mass. During this time it was I decided to become Catholic, and hence my children were re-baptised as young children and confirmed catholic. All of this happened when struggling with depression, marital and financial problems. Both my children and myself have not practised the catholic faith for over 23 years. I am in a real delima as I do not want to be a catholic, nor do my children. They have often asked why I made them catholic, when they were already anglican. I tend to bury my head and end up in tears. This has caused some problems . Can anyone help me as to how my children and myself revert back to our original religions. ? This has been playing havoc on my mind for many years and would like the situation sorted out as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment