Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In a bad marriage. 2nd time my wife has come at me with a hammer. Never touched her. Should I stay?

I'm 28 and my wife is 25. Married 5 yrs with 2kids. Our marriage had not been good by any means. I stepped out on my wife last year and of course she found out. Now I know I was wrong but I don't think I deserved to be hit with a hammer and have bleach thrown at me. I never touched her. I left home for 3 months after that to see if the marriage was worth fighting for. I came back and decided to make it work. I understand insecurities would be there on her end after stepping out so I decided to work through it. I lock my phone so my 1 yr old daughter wont dial people by mistake. So the cell rings last night with a email and she gets upset she can't access my phone. It was nothing. A guy responded to facebook post I made about a co worker going back home this weekend. She lose's her mind about nothing. She comes at me with a knife and a hammer this time. I feel like the woman in a violent relationship. I know she does that cause she know's I won't hit her. My question is I have already left once because my life was threatned so my question is should I go back after a second time of this happening. I love my kids and they don't need to see this. My 6 year old asked me was we fighting and I didn't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment