Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Am I NOT confident???????????????

I was a bit taken a back with what my sister's tutor thoughts of me. I just find it a bit surprising that he said I'm a very pessimistic person with no confidence. Uhm. This was his first impression of me. Actually, I'm not that close with the tutor or anything, but when we see each other, we exchange hello's and talk for a bit. When my sister is not at home at the moment, and the tutor is waiting for her at the study area, I always felt that it was my duty to entertain the guest. You know for out of respect so that he wont keep waiting up. So anyway, our conversation lingered to what he thought of my sister. So yeah, he was saying my sister is like this and like lalala. Then all of a sudden, the topic suddenly reverted to me. And.. that's where he said that im pessimistic and not confident. OKAYYYY.. I know I'm a pessimist at times but these days, I've always been looking at the bright side lately. I realize that being pessimistic wont get me anywhere so I'm trying my best to always think about the better things in life. As for the no confidence... I think that just tugged a part of me. I felt a bit affected by what he said. I mean, I don't know why he thought of that. I'm a quiet person by nature, but I talk to people when I have to. I try to do things on my own when no one is there to fill me in for me. I try to do everything I can to feel confident about myself. Maybe I was a bit shy before, and now I can say is I think I'm all better. Not a 100% confident but I'm getting there because I'm still trying to find myself. You know, the whole soul searching. But yeah, uhm.. It's just a bit sad that this tutor thought of me this way. I mean I consider him my friend, but its just sad to hear it from someone like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment