Monday, July 11, 2011

I need help with getting my hair to an intense red!?

So, I'm an original blonde, couple years ago, dyed it brown, then this year, dyed it a dark auburn red. Then this december i dyed it jet black. It faded down into a dark brown, and so i thought i could re-dye it the auburn brown. So i got a box of Splat Raspberry Red, and oh my gosh, everything turned out so bad.. My roots were the only thing that dyed (because I didnt bleach it), and the color was weird, so it turned a dark pink. So now i have an extremely dark brown bottom, and dark pink roots... i need some help. I was reading up, and I wanted to see if maybe that L'Oreal HiColor would work, but Im not sure. Either that or i would bleach my hair, and dye it a dark auburn red again, taking to mind the fact that it might turn a light red/orange because of the bleach. Help! Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment