Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why do some people think looking fake is attractive?

You know the look - bleached hair, fake tan, and layers and layers of makeup as if that person has just dipped their face in. Personally (and this is just my opinion), I think it looks disgusting. How can people go out looking like that? I'm sorry if I sound horrible, but these people are usually s_luts/******** anyway. I'm sure they'd look great with a more natural look, and maybe a better personality. I noticed that all the girls who look like this at school have boyfriends, and all the boys like them - how!? There are so many pretty girls at school, none of them need the makeup or anything, but boys don't like them and this confuses me. What's your opinion on this look? Why do people do it? I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but this is just my personal opinion... If you think this look is great, well then that's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment