Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have a question for all the guys out there ?

Okay so my question is for you would you ever date a black girl like me. I'm not desperate just curious. Okay about Me: I'm tall 5'8 , I have a short pixie cut jet black hair , I have brown skin ( I'm neither light or dark but in the middle) my lips a normal full not like really big. I have dark brown eyes....I talk very non slangish I hate when people miss use words. O I'm not "fat" but I'm really curvy like .. hourglass frame... I'm in the big digits when it comes to bra size.... My butt is not to big but nice size The things I like to do: I'm weird I love gaming(xbox 360) I draw animation..(anime) sometimes... I hate romance movies , books , whatever had it in there I will not watch.I mostly like Action adventure and horror ..... I don't listen to rap other then eminem... I listen to rock (some) and hip pop plus r&b. I'm not loud or ghetto( at least I don't think I am ) I watch anime bleach and one piece movie also high-school of the dead And I love Thai food also Chinese So what are my chances ?

No comments:

Post a Comment